ONGC recruitment 2018: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released an official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Technician, Operator and other posts. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.ongcindia.com before January 1, 2019.
Total number of posts advertised are 422. For vacancy division, candidates should check the official notification.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: December 12, 2018
• Online application ends: January 1, 2019
• Start of exam: Last week of January 2019
• General/OBC Candidates: Rs 370
• SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen: No fee
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online through the official website- www.ongcindia.combefore January 1, 2019.
• Candidates will be selected on the basis of a Computer Based Test.
• Part A: General Mental Ability and Aptitude test
• 20 questions carrying 1 mark each
• Part B: Subject/Domain Related
• 80 questions carrying 1 mark each.
• Candidates will be able to download examination admit cards/call letter for Physical Tests/ skill test/verification of documents etc. from the official website.
There will be no negative marking.
• Interested candidates should check the official notification here.