IGNOU results: Indira Gandhi National Open University will release the results of the December 2018 term-end examination soon. IGNOU had earlier declared the results for the candidates who had applied for earlier results on the official website. The December examinations were conducted from December 1-31 2018.
How to check the December Term End examination for candidates who have applied for earlier results:
• The candidates who have applied for an early declaration of results and have not checked their results can do now by clicking on the direct link here.
Steps to check IGNOU December Term End Exam results (once declared):
• Visit the official website of IGNOU-ignou.ac.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “December Term End Exam 2018 results”
• On the next page that opens, enter your 9 digit enrolment number and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen. Take a print out for future reference.
• All the candidates should visit the official website regularly for more information.