IBPS PO recruitment 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has begun the online application process for the Probationary Officers recruitment. The interested candidates should apply online till August 28, 2019 on the official website-ibps.in
The online application process that started on August 7, 2019 will conclude on August 28, 2019 and the total number of vacant post is 4366.
The preliminary examination will be conducted on October 12, 13, 19 and 20, 2019.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary examination, Mains examination and an Interview.
Exam Pattern: Preliminary examination
• The Preliminary examination will consist of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
• The total number of questions will be 100 and the time duration is 60 minutes.
• The time allotted for each section is 20 minutes.
Exam Pattern: Main examination
• The Main examination will consist of two sections-Section 1 will consist of Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, English Language and Data Analysis and Interpretation. Section 2 will consist of English Language.
• Section 1: The total number of questions will be 155 and maximum marks will be 200.
• Section 2: The total number of questions will be 2 and time allotted will be 30 minutes.
All the candidates who will be shortlisted in the Online Main examination will be called for an Interview to be conducted by the participating organizations.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.