IBPS Clerk scorecards: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the scorecard for the IBPS Clerk preliminary examination 2018. The candidates can check the scorecards on the official website-ibps.in
The scorecards will be available on the website till January 20, 2019.
The candidates should note that they can check the scorecards online only until January 20, 2019.
The IBPS Clerk preliminary examination was conducted on December 8, 9, 15, 16, 2019. The Mains examination will be conducted on January 20, 2019.
How to check the IBPS Clerk scorecards:
• Visit the official website-ibps.in
• On the homepage, click on the link for Clerk preliminary exam scorecard 2018.
• On the next page, enter your registration number, password, captcha and click on submit.
• The scorecards will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your scorecards and download for future reference.
IBPS Clerk Main examination:
• The Clerk Main examination will be conducted on January 20, 2019.
• The Main examination will have a total of 200 marks and a total of 190 questions in a total time duration of 2 hours and 40 minutes.