IBPS Clerk results: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will declare the IBPS Clerk Main examination results 2019 soon. The candidates can check the IBPS Clerk Main 2019 results on the official website once they are declared.
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of marks obtained in the Main exam.
The candidates should know that there is no official confirmation from IBPS regarding the declaration of results. The candidates are advised to keep checking the official website for an update about the results.
How to check IBPS Clerk Main Result 2019 (one declared)
The candidates can check the IBPS Clerk Main Result 2019 by following the steps below:
• Visit the official website-ibps.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “IBPS Clerk Main Result 2019”
• On the page that opens, enter your details like registration number, password and captcha and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Download and save for future reference.
The IBPS Clerk Prelims was conducted on December 7, 8, 14 and 15, 2019 and the results were declared on December 28, 2019. The Main examination was conducted on January 20, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.