The Food Corporation of India (FCI) is using technology for bringing further transparency in its operations with the development of procurement portal, automation of depot operations (DOS) to transform food supply management system, adoption of electronic file system (e-file), online financial accounting system (FAP), installation of CCTVs across its facilities and implementation of online human resource management software.
FCI recruitment 2019: Food Corporation of India has declared the results of Phase-1 examination for Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering), Steno Grade-II, Typist, Assistant Grade-III posts. The candidates, who gave the examination, can check their results from the official website-fci.gov.in
The phase 1 examination was conducted from May 31 to June 3, 2019. The results have been declared for North, East, West, South and North-East zone.
How to check FCI Phase-1 exam results 2019:
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-fci.gov.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Results of Phase 1 examination”
• On the page that opens, click on the result of the zone you want to check.
• Click on the result zone given there and enter the required details like roll number, registration number and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check the results and download for future reference.
Direct Link: The candidates can check their results by clicking the direct link here.
Along with the results of Phase-1 exams, the names of selected candidates for the Phase-II examination have also been declared on the official website.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.