FCI recruitment 2019: Food Corporation of India has declared the results of Phase-1 examination for Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering), Steno Grade-II, Typist, Assistant Grade-III posts. The candidates, who gave the examination, can check their results from the official website-fci.gov.in
The phase 1 examination was conducted from May 31 to June 3, 2019. The results have been declared for North, East, West, South and North-East zone.
How to check FCI Phase-1 exam results 2019:
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-fci.gov.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Results of Phase 1 examination”
• On the page that opens, click on the result of the zone you want to check.
• Click on the result zone given there and enter the required details like roll number, registration number and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check the results and download for future reference.
Direct Link: The candidates can check their results by clicking the direct link here.
Along with the results of Phase-1 exams, the names of selected candidates for the Phase-II examination have also been declared on the official website.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.