CSIR UGC NET: The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has released the CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam dates. The exam will be conducted on June 16, 2019. The candidates will be able to apply online on the official website on February 25, 2019. The last date to apply is March 18, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: February 25, 2019
• Online application ends: March 18, 2019
• Examination date: June 16, 2019
• Interested candidates should have M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
• General category: Rs 1000
• OBC category: Rs 500
• SC/ST/PwD: Rs 250
• Interested candidates should not be more than 28 years old for JRF(NET).
• There is no upper age limit for Lectureship (NET).
• Life Sciences & Physical Sciences: The examination will be conducted in the morning session from 9 AM to 12 PM.
• Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences: The examination will be conducted in the evening session from 2 PM to 5 PM.
• The examination will be for 3 hours duration and the total marks will be 200.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.