CSIR UGC NET 2019: The last date for online registration for the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research UGC NET examinations is today. Earlier, the last date was March 18 but that was extended to March 22. The candidates should apply online on the official website.
The CSIR UGC NET examination will be conducted on June 16, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: March 22, 2019
• CSIR-UGC NET examination: June 16, 2019
• General (UR) and OBC candidates should have M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55 percent marks.
• For SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, the minimum requirement is atleast 50 percent marks.
• General category: Rs 1000
• OBC category: Rs 500
• SC/ST/PwD: Rs 250
• All the candidates applying should not be more than 28 years old for JRF (NET).
• There is no upper age limit for Lectureship (NET).
• Life Sciences & Physical Sciences examination: Morning session (9 AM to 12 PM.)
• Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences examination: Evening session (2 PM to 5 PM.)
• The examination will be conducted for 3 hours and the total marks will be 200.
• The candidates should check the official notification here for more information.