CBSE CTET December 2019: The Central Board of Secondary Education will close the online application process tomorrow for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test. All the candidates who have not applied yet should do so from the official website-ctet.nic.in
The online application process will end tomorrow. The CTET 2019 examination will be conducted on December 8, 2019 from 9:30 AM to 12:00 noon for paper 1 and from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM for paper II. The online correction in particulars of application form will be available from October 4 to 10, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: September 30, 2019
• Download of Admit Card: Third week of November 2019
• Examination date: December 8, 2019
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Multiple Choice Questions consisting of 2 papers.
• Paper 1 will consist of 150 Multiple Choice Questions and could be conducted for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
• Paper 2 will consist of 150 Multiple Choice Questions and could be conducted for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 700
• SC/ST/Differently Abled Person category candidates: Rs 350
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-ctet.nic.in by September 30, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.