AIIMS PG exam 2019: The All India Institute of Medical Science has released the admit cards for the Post Graduate (PG) entrance exam on the official website.
All interested candidates can download the admit cards from the official website – www.aiimsexams.org
AIIMS PG January 2019 session entrance examination will take place on November 18, 2018.
Dates to remember:
• Examination date: November 18, 2018
• Declaration of result: November 23, 2018
Steps to download the admit cards:
• Visit the AIIMS website-aiimsexams.org.
• When on the homepage, click on the Academic Courses tab
• When the new page opens, click on the relevant Postgraduate course link and enter your details.
• After submitting the details, admit cards will appear on the screen
• Download the admit card and take a print out of it for future use.
• The examination will be a Computer Based Test and will be conducted in one shift.
• For medical courses, the examination will be conducted from 9 am to 12 noon.
• For dental courses, the exam will be conducted from 9 am to 10:30 am.
• The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences are a group of autonomous public medical colleges declared by an Act of Parliament as Institutes of National Importance.