Two days back, the news of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’ engagement broke out. Now, US magazine has reported that the couple had visited the Duke and Duchess of Sussex at their house last week, where Priyanka introduced her boyfriend to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry.
Priyanka and Meghan share a good bond for a quite long time. They had met for the first time in 2016 at Elle’s Women In Television Celebration dinner. Priyanka even attended Markle’s wedding and posted an emotional post on her social media handle.
The news of Priyanka-Nick engagement broke out on Friday (July 27) through US media. Bollywood director Ali Abbas Zafar also tweeted about Priyanka’s exit from his film Bharat, hinting at that she may be having something important lined up.
While Zafar expressed his happiness over Priyanka’s decision, co-producer of the film Bharat Nikhil Namit termed her ‘unprofessional’. According to Mid Day, Namit said, ”Priyanka told us she had to exit due to her engagement, two days ago. It was a little unprofessional of her to do it so suddenly.”