Kerala Lottery Results 2018 for Pournami RN 358 draw held on 23 September 2018 has been announced on the official website keralalotteries.com. People who had purchased Pournami RN-358 tickets can visit the official website to match their number on the ticket with that on the website.
One can also see the Kerala Lottery Results 2018 for Pournami RN-358 draw directly at http://126.96.36.199/lottery/reports/draw/tmp63024.pdf.
Here is the winners’ list
1st Prize: Rs 7,000,000 – RU 376260 (KANNUR)
2nd Prize: Rs 500,000 – RW 108859 (PATHANAMTHITTA)
3rd Prize: Rs 200,000 – RX 141858 (IDUKKI)
Consolation Prize: Rs 8,000 – RN 376260; RO 376260; RP 376260; RR 376260; RS 376260; RT 376260; RV 376260; RW 376260; RX 376260; RY 376260; RZ 376260
The detailed result list can be accessed on the official website of the Directorate of State Lotteries.
The next Pournami Lottery Draw will be held on 30 September, 2018 at Gorky Bhavan in Thiruvananthapuram, according to a notification issued by the office of Geetha Devi G, Joint Director, Directorate of State Lotteries.
The notification also advises the winners to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte. The winning ticket must be surrendered within 30 days of the draw to claim the prize money.
How to claim Pournami RN 358 prize money
Up to Rs 1 lakh: Amount can be claimed from the District Lottery Offices concerned.
Above Rs 1 lakh: Ticket needs to be surrendered before the Director of State Lotteries after putting signature, name and address of the winner on the back along with the specified documents.
According to the Directorate of Kerala State Lotteries, the lottery winners must surrender the prize-winning ticket within 30 days of the draw with all necessary documents.
Documents required to claim prize money above Rs 1 lakh
- Claim application along with a self-attested copy of both sides of the ticket
- Two passport size photographs of the winner attested by a gazetted officer or notary
- A receipt for the prize money affixing a Re 1 revenue stamp with full address of the winner. Receipt form can be downloaded from the official website
- Minor claimants need to submit guardianship certificate
- In case of joint winners, one of them should be authorised by the other to receive the prize money. They also need to execute a ‘Joint Declaration’ on a Rs 50 stamp paper
- Self-attested copy of PAN card
- Attested copy of identity proof (ration card/ driving licence/ passport/ voter ID card etc)
For prize money over Rs 10,000, income tax at the prevailing rate will be deducted. At present, 30% tax is deducted for all prize winning claims exceeding Rs 10,000, according to the state government lotteries department.
Also, winners should note prize money ranging between Rs 1 lakh and Rs 20 lakh will be passed for payment by the Deputy Director(Prize) and by the Director for amounts exceeding Rs 20 lakh.
About Kerala Lottery
Established in 1967, Kerala State Lotteries is a first-of-its kind lottery programme run by the Kerala government under its lottery department. The Kerala government had started the programme to provide employment to people and supplement its income without disturbing the public.
For more information people can also log on to other website i.e. keralalotteryresult.org.in, www.keralalotteryresult.net