Follow Us:

Bangladesh Education Board exam: Board wise BD SSC pass percentage released | Know more at www.educationboardresults.gov.bd

Bangladesh SSC Results 2018 were declared on the official website http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd on May 6 for all Bangladesh education boards. At 77.77 per cent, as per latest information, the combined result of all Bangladesh examination boards has recorded a downfall of 2.58 per cent in 2018. In 2017, the combined pass percentage was 80.35 per cent.

SNS | Dhaka |

Bangladesh SSC Results 2018 were declared on the official website http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd on May 6 for all Bangladesh education boards.

At 77.77 per cent, as per latest information, the combined result of all Bangladesh examination boards has recorded a downfall of 2.58 per cent in 2018. In 2017, the combined pass percentage was 80.35 per cent.

Here is the board-wise pass percentage of all Bangladesh Education Boards in 2018.

Dhaka Board: 81.48%

Sylhet Board: 70.43%

Dinajpur Board: 77.62%

Rajshahi Board: 86.07%

Comilla Board: 80.40%

Barisal: 77.11%

Jessore Board: 73.67%

Chittagong Board: 75.50%

The Bangladesh Education Board results were announced at Ganabhaban in the presence of Bangladesh Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid, Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and the chairmen of all Bangladesh Education Boards.

Keep surfing this space for more news and latest updates.