Many plants and trees are renowned to bring prosperity, wealth and good luck to the house, besides contributing to fresh oxygen. These plants also help absorb all the negative energies. Thus the members of the lucky plants’ world purify your home. Decorate your house in an exotic manner with these plants as an addition to the good luck. Here is a list of some plants and trees which should be grown in the house for good fortune.
- Money plant: Money plants are very beneficial according to Feng Shui and Vastu. It is one of the best plants that purify the polluted air. It increases oxygen inflow which is also approved by NASA. It absorbs radiation, reduces stress and brings long-lasting friendships. Avoid keeping this plant at the north-east corner. Place it in front of a sharp corner or angle to reduce anxiety. This plant also helps to avoid arguments and sleeping disorders. Grow them indoors as they bring good luck and prosperity.
- Basil: Basil or Tulsi is a holy plant. This is the only plant that emits oxygen day and night. It should be placed in North, East or North-East direction.
- Chinese flowers: Chinese flowers bloom in springtime. This plant brings happiness and prosperity to the family. It generates good will, optimism, and growth. It also enhances romance between the couples. This plant should be placed in the living or dining area of the house.
- Banana plant: Banana plant is a very sacred plant. It is believed that Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi stay in the roots of this plant and therefore it is worshiped by a number of people in India. It signifies good health and mental peace. This plant should be placed in the north-east direction of the house.
- Bamboo: Lucky bamboo is said to bring good luck and good fortune to people at any place where it is grown. It is an easy to care house plant that grows well in indirect light. When you place this plant in the correct pot, it can introduce fire and metal to complete the balance of the five elements. Since the bamboo plant is strong, it can energise your home. The more stocks in the planter, the greater are the blessings of good fortune and luck. It brings three kinds of luck to you that are happiness, long life and wealth.
- Jasmine plant: This plant helps keep the romance alive. It is considered lucky as per Vastu and produces a lovely aroma. This plant can attract money when grown in the house. Its oil is also believed to be one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs around.
- Jade plant: These plants with round leaves are sure to bring good fortune according to Feng Shui. This plant is gifted to new business owners with the thought to bring prosperity and success. It works well for the home too. It must be placed near the entrance.
- Ashoka tree: Ashoka is considered to be one of the most legendary and sacred trees of India. This tree should never be cut by rule as it is believed to bring lots of bad luck to the cutter. Planting this auspicious plant not only brings health benefits to the inhabitants but also attracts happiness and prosperity in the house. It represents love, beauty, and elegance in general and is grown in the courtyard or garden of the house.
- Mango tree: It is an auspicious tree of India since the times of Ramayana and Puranas. The leaves of this sacred tree are used in various religious ceremonies. Mango blossoms are used to worship Goddess Saraswati too.
- Bael tree: Bael tree is the most sacred tree as its leaves are immensely liked by Lord Shiva. He is believed to get pleased by bael leaves’ offering. Besides religious importance, this tree has a lot of medicinal qualities used as an ingredient in Ayurvedic medicines.
Growing these plants and trees might bring luck to you. Select the plants very vigilantly. If your selection of plants is improper or if they are placed in wrong places, they can have adverse effects. Plant a positive hope with these plants and make your living cool.