Discover the power of daily tongue scraping for fresher breath, enhanced taste, and improved oral health. Elevate your dental routine now!
Every bride-to-be spends hours every day in front of mirror. While makeup will definitely enhance your features on your wedding day, you do not need to rely on it daily as a prop to define your beauty. Follow a bare, natural look few days ahead your wedding day. It will help you to shine through enormously at the most special event of your life. Well, it is certainly possible to ditch your makeup routine for few days prior to your wedding and you will end up looking drop-dead gorgeous on your D’ day. Let your splendour gleam through while you go natural.
Let’s look at the tips:
· Eat your way to glowing skin: A nutritious diet is a full-proof way to achieving healthy skin. Make sure you add fruits and vegetables to your daily intake. Foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, such as flax seeds, walnuts and vitamin-enriched foods like oranges and sweet potatoes must be incorporated in your daily diet. High-protein foods, such as eggs, chicken, kidney beans, lentils and cottage cheese are a must. A wholesome diet will help keep you radiant outside and healthy inside.
· Cut down on junk: Put a full stop on unhealthy foods, such as fast foods, sugary foods, sodas, sugary drinks, alcohol, cigarettes and all other trash you consume mindlessly. No burgers, no fries, no carbonated drinks and no sugary items will make an enormous difference in your overall appearance on the wedding day.
· Drink plenty of water: You must be busy shopping these days. Carry a bottle of water with you wherever you go and keep yourself hydrated through the day. Drink a minimum of eight or more glasses of water to help flush out toxins from your body so that your skin looks blooming and livelier. You can add cucumber slices, lemon slices and mint leaves to this water and make your detox water to drink on-the-go.
· Good nights’ sleep: Sleeping adequately in peace goes hand-in-hand with how will you look on your wedding day. Your body repairs while you sleep. Seven to eight hours of quality sleep is vital for you to look gorgeous on that day. By doing this for a month or more, you will see a glowing complexion and less of those dreaded dark circles under eyes. Your skin produces new collagen when you sleep. So benefit out of your good sleep.
· Physical activity: Working out is very essential – be it hitting the gym, running, jogging or doing yoga. Exercise benefits your skin, body and overall appearance. It improves your mood as well keeps the stress at bay. A minimum of four hours of physical activity a week will improve your blood circulation, help get rid of toxins, and increase the amount of oxygen delivered to your skin and entire body. However, if you are heading out to the park for a walk or run, never ever forget to wear sunscreen. Avoid going swimming in this period because it will lead to skin tanning.
· Exfoliate: Make exfoliation an integral part of your skin care routine. An excess of dead cells sitting on the surface of your skin can lead to clogged pores, blackheads, whiteheads, acne, pimples and much more. Give this natural process a helping hand to shed dead cells using mild exfoliators so that your skin can renew itself with fresh and healthy cells. Create your own natural scrubs at home using ingredients like gram flour and oatmeal. Repeat twice a week to make your skin look fresher and smoother.
· Make sunscreen mandatory: If you follow this one simple step, you will thank you on your wedding day looking at you in the mirror. Wear a minimum of an SPF 30 before stepping out to prevent harmful effects of the Sun’s UVA, UVB and UVC.
· Keep yourself de-stressed: While you cannot avoid the hectic schedule of marriage preparations, you should find a way to manage all the stress that comes with it. Meditate for few minutes daily before starting your day. You can involve yourself in some activity you love to do, such as, listening to your favourite music for some time. It is always good to take a chill pill now and then.
· Brew yourself two to three cups of green tea every day: Green tea is enriched with nutrients and antioxidants and it is perhaps the healthiest beverage out there to help improve your skin and health and also to reduce fat absorption, thus to reduce weight.
· Take good care of your tresses: Take good care of your tresses by providing them nourishment. Oil them with coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil twice a week. Go for a spa treatment to get them enough sustenance. Use hair products that are free from sulphate and other harmful chemicals. Avoid using heat on your hair and try leaving them in their natural state as often as you can. Also avoid using any hair styling tool till your wedding day. All these things contribute in damaging hair. So better avoid them completely. Rather, apply natural home-made hair packs and invest in a good shampoo and conditioner. Naturally glossy hair will add to your beauty being a bride.
· Take care of your smile: Last but not the least, your pearly smile may need few visits to a dentist. Oral health speaks volumes about you. Choose the right toothbrush and brush your teeth the right way – go up and down in little circular motions. Floss every day, use a mouth wash and keep your smile looking healthy and clean. Your great smile will bestow many advantages and boost your confidence to a whole new level that day.
Do not let anything in the world come in the way of you looking amazingly gorgeous on your wedding day. All these tips will drastically change the way you look and feel on this most special day.