Look youthful and radiant, no matter your age or skin type. You can’t imagine all the damage you’re doing to your face if you are using soap containing loads of harsh chemicals. Your face is paying the price without making you realise. However, when you will come to know about it, it will be too late to repair the loss. Stop vigorous rubbing of your facial skin with soapy hands to wash it- trust me.
Facial skin is very delicate and more prone to damage in the form of dryness, dullness, chapping, fine lines, wrinkles, black or white heads, acnes, pimples, redness and blemishes. Taking care of it is a must to keep it healthy and fight the flaws and the signs of aging. Deep cleansing is the first step in refreshing, repairing and maintaining flawless skin. For that reason, something that you should be definitely doing is using the natural products and means as much as possible. By opting organic cleansing, your face comes into contact with things that can protect it and keep it smiling with shine.
What kind of natural cleanser your skin needs?
· Take one teaspoon of raw organic honey. Add little raw whole milk in it. Mix well. Apply on face. Leave for few minutes. Rinse with warm water. It will leave your skin dewy-soft and soothe irritation.
· Combine raw whole milk with aloe Vera gel in equal quantities. Mix well. Give your face a gentle massage of this solution. Leave for five to ten minutes. Rinse with warm water. Your skin will be deeply cleansed and dead cells will be at bay.
· Take one teaspoon of fuller’s earth clay powder. Add one tablespoon of full fat organic yogurt in it. Make a fine paste. Apply it on your face rubbing gently. Rinse with warm water and see the effect. Don’t let it dry.
· Take two teaspoon of fresh papaya pulp. Add one teaspoon of rose water and one teaspoon of fresh cucumber juice. Mix well and massage your face with this solution. Rinse with warm water for a clean and clear supple skin.
· Combine two tablespoon of whole milk with one tablespoon of whipped egg. Mix well. Apply the paste into your facial skin and massage gently pouring little amount into your finger-tips. Wash your face with warm water. You will see the deep cleansing effect.
· Take one teaspoon of finely ground sugar powder. Mix it well with coconut oil to make a thick paste. Gently massage your face giving it moisturizing benefits. Then rinse with warm water. Very effective and nurturing!
· Take two teaspoon of fresh lemon juice. Apply it all over your face with a cotton ball or finger tips. Let it get absorbed for a few minutes. Take little aloe Vera gel. Massage it over your face for few seconds without rinsing off lemon juice. Rinse off with warm water. Your face will feel completely refreshed.
· Take one teaspoon of whole oats powder. Mix it with aloe Vera gel to make a paste. Massage the paste into the skin and rinse with warm water. It may be the best natural cleanser for oily skin.
This way you can look fab’ with a radiant glow that will make you look well-rested, hydrated and younger than your age. Having a healthy skin? Pretty much any makeup will suit you. That’s great and flattering!