Hair fall is always one of our biggest beauty concerns. We would do anything to make it stop, won’t we? Follow a proper hair care routine that can help you fight against hair fall.
Gently clean weakened; breakage-prone hair while reinforcing the tresses from roots to tips. Rinse well and prevent any sort of product build-up, providing nourishment to the hair so that hair feel really soft after every wash with reduced hair fall. Causes of hair fall vary from person to person including hereditary factors, hormonal changes, pregnancy, physical and mental stress, scalp infection, alopecia areata, certain medical conditions, crash diets and malnutrition.
Simple tips to reduce hair fall:
· Know the right cause of hair fall. Find the areas where thinning is most prominent. Monitor how much hair you are losing whenever you comb or shampoo. Consult a physician to get the correct diagnosis to begin with.
· Use a wooden wide tooth comb to untangle your hair. Never comb wet hair as they are most vulnerable when wet. Clean your comb every week to control hair fall.
· Don’t dry your hair vigorously with a towel. It leads to breakage, tangles and pulling. The right way is to squeeze out the excess moisture gently with soft towel and then let it dry naturally.
· Choose the shampoos that are sulphate and silicon-free to avoid contact of your scalp with harsh chemicals. The chemicalised ingredients damage your hair making them brittle and prone to breakage.
· Keep your scalp and hair clean. Wash your hair thrice a week with gentle cleanser to remove dirt, dust, oil and bacteria build-up. Also, do not over wash. It can strip your scalp and hair of the natural oils that are necessary for hair strength and growth.
· Do not expose your hair to frequent chemical treatments, blow drying, ironing, pressing, styling and colouring. All these things lead to hair fall.
· Keep your scalp healthy. If your scalp has dandruff problem or is oily or dry, treat these issues immediately to avoid hair fall.
· Take hair growth and thickening supplement that help thicker your hair.
· Leave your hair oiled overnight before shampooing every time. Application of oils like almond, coconut and castor oil can help your hair in long term.
· Relieve your stress by yoga and exercises. It can go a long way in helping cure hair fall.
· Use natural ingredients like egg, yogurt and aloe Vera in the roots of your hair. They can be a lot of help when you are looking for hair fall remedies.
· Eat right food. Maintain a healthy and balanced diet. Food that are rich in zinc, iron, vitamin A, B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids and proteins should be consumed regularly. Those foods may go along in curbing hair fall. Consider adding carrots, oats, whole grains, brown rice, citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables, nuts, pumpkin seeds etc. to influence hair health.
· Drink plenty of water to flush out all the harmful toxins from your body.
Reinforce your hair strength and prevent hair fall due to breakage for longer and stronger hair. Target your most damaged areas to help restore your hair. These solutions will give you noticeably healthy and shiny hair, leaving them clean and smooth.
No doubt, this hair care goes a long way.