UP Vidyut Utpadan Nigam recruitment: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has released an official notification inviting online applications for Junior Engineer (Trainee), Chemist Grade II, Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant-III (Accounts) Posts.
Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-uprvunl.org by March 21, 2019.
• Junior Engineer (Trainee) posts: 47
• Chemist Grade II posts: 27
• Assistant Accountant posts: 26
• Office Assistant-III posts: 17
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: February 21, 2019
• Online application ends: March 21, 2019
• Last date to pay application fee: March 24, 2019
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 1000
• SC/ST category candidates: Rs 700
• PwD category candidates: Rs 10
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Computer Based Test which will be followed with an Interview.
• For detailed information about the Computer Based Test, the candidates should check the official notification.
• In CBT examination, for every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-uprvunl.org by March 21, 2019.
• For more information about the recruitment details, the candidates should check the official notification available here.