UPSC recruitment: Union Public Service Commission has released an official notification inviting applications for 1 Director and 50 Assistant Hydrogeologist posts. The candidates should apply online on the official website- www.upsconline.nic.in by May 2, 2019.
• Director: 1 post
• Assistant Hydrogeologist: 50 posts
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: May 2, 2019
• Last date of printing of online applications: May 5, 2019
• Director: The age limit of the candidates should not be more than 50 years.
• Assistant Hydrogeologist: The age limit of the candidates should not be more than 30 years.
• General/OBC category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 25.
• SC/ST/PH/Women candidates will not have to pay application fee.
• Director: The candidates must have a master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or International Relations or International organisations from a recognized University.
• Assistant Hydrogeologist: The candidates must have masters of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology from a recognized University.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates must apply online on the official website-upsconline.nic.in
• The candidates must upload documents of educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) on the official website.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.