UPSC recruitment 2018: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification for recruitment of candidates on various posts in the ministries of Defence, Health and Family Welfare and Labour.
Interested candidates can apply on the official website of UPSC-www.upsc.gov.in
All the candidates can apply latest till November 1, 2018.
• The candidates can check the official notification for details about the vacancy.
Dates to remember:
• Last date to remember: November 1, 2018
• Last date for printing application: November 2, 2018.
• The candidates are required to go through the official notification for post-wise required academic qualification.
How to apply:
• All the candidates can apply directly through the official website upsconline.nic.in to apply for the above post.
• Candidates can apply only online only through the official website. No other modes of application will be accepted.
• The candidates will be posted at places specifically stated against certain posts. If it is not specified, then the selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
• For more information, the candidates can check the official notification here.
• General/ OBC candidates: Rs 25
• SC/ST/PH/Women candidates: No application fee.