UGC recruitment 2018: The University Grants Commission has released a notification inviting candidates for the recruitment of Junior Consultant. The candidates can apply online for the above posts at the official website before November 30, 2018, at ugc.ac.in
Date to remember:
• Last date to apply online: November 30, 2018
• The total number of posts: 8
• The candidates should not be more than 35 years.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of qualification and experience.
• The candidates should have first class Masters degree or equivalent from a recognised university/institute.
• The candidates will be selected initially for a period of one year that can be extended to 3 years.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates may send the applications along with the required documents to –
• The Secretary, University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002
• They should also send the soft copy of the application form [email protected]
• The candidates can click on the official notification here for more information.