UGC NET December 2019: National Testing Agency will start the online application process for the UGC NET 2019 December Exam from September 9, 2019. The candidates can check the details on the official website-ntanet.nic.in
The official schedule for the exam was released by National Testing Agency last month and the candidates can apply from September 9 and will close on October 9, 2019. The UGC NET December Exam will be conducted from December 2 to 6, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: September 9, 2019
• Online application ends: October 9, 2019
• Admit cards download: November 9, 2019
• Examination dates: December 2 to 6, 2019.
• Date of Announcing Result: December 31, 2019
How to apply for NTA UGC NET December Exam 2019 (once the link is activated):
The candidates can apply online by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-ntanet.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Register online for NTA UGC NET December Exam”
• On the page that opens, enter basic information, upload all the scanned images, pay the fee and click on submit.
• Check all the details and take a print out of the Confirmation page for future reference.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.