UGC NET December 2019: The online registration process for the UGC NET December exam has started on the official website. All the candidates who want to register themselves should apply online at the official website-ntanet.nic.in
According to the schedule released by the National Testing Agency, the online application process will end on October 9, 2019. The NET examination will be conducted from December 2 to 6, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: September 9, 2019
• Online application ends: October 9, 2019.
• Downloading of admit cards: November 9, 2019
• UGC NET examination: December 2 to 6, 2019
• Announcement of results: December 31, 2019
• General/Unreserved candidates: Rs 1000
• OBC-NCL candidates: Rs 500
• SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender candidates: Rs 250
• Interested candidates should not be more than 30 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• The Test will consist of multiple choice questions containing two papers. Paper 1 will test the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate and paper 2 will be based on the subject selected by the candidate and will assess domain knowledge.
• The total time duration of the exam is 180 minutes.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website- ugcnet.nta.nic.in by October 9, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.