TNPSC recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Assistant Director and Child Development Project officer posts. All the interested candidates should apply online on the official website- tnpsc.gov.in.
The candidates should note that the last date to apply is September 11, 2019. The total number of vacant posts is 102.
• Assistant Director: 13 posts
• Child Development Project Officer: 89 posts
Dates to remember:
• Last date to apply online: September 11, 2019
• Last date for payment of fee: September 13, 2019
• Written examination Paper 1(Assistant Director): November 16, 2019
• Written examination (CDPO) Paper 2 (General Studies): November 17, 2019
• Written examination (Assistant Director) Paper 2: November 16, 2019
• Interested candidates should not be more than 30 years of age.
• However, there is no age reservation for reserved category candidates.
• Assistant Director: Interested candidates should have a Post Graduate Degree in Home Science or Psychology or Sociology or Child Development or Food and Nutrition or Social Work or Rehabilitation Science.
• Child Development Project Officer: Interested candidates should have a degree in Nutrition (or) Home Science (or) a degree with a PG Diploma in Rural Services awarded by the Gandhigram University.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination and Oral Test.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.tnpsc.gov.in by September 11, 2019
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.