"Majority of the people do not even have the knowledge of the existence of the Sun temple in this remote village of Pratapgarh district. Our Sansthan came forward to apprise people about the ruins of the historical edifice and sought their assistance to develop and maintain the area in and around the temple,"
Two children died of suspected food poisoning while five others were taken ill after they ate lunch at their home at Ghantali village in Pratapgarh district on Saturday evening, a Medical official said on Sunday.
Two of the five children died on the way to the district hospital, while two others were being treated by paediatricians, and fifth one at village clinic, Block CMHO Dr Mukesh Rajvania told SNS when contacted.
Their mother and father, farmers in Ghantali village of Peepalkut Tehsil, were among the seven members family who had a dried out and year old ‘Bhindi’ (ladyfinger) with Gavarfali sabji in their meal and they immediately complained of vomiting and stomach upset, the officer said.