RPSC recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released an official notification inviting applications for the Food Safety Officer posts. All the interested candidates should apply online on the official website- rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from August 9, 2019.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an online/offline Multiple Choice examination. The total number of vacant posts is 89.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: August 9, 2019
• Online application ends: September 6, 2019
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 18 to 40 years old.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• General/OBC category candidates of Rajasthan: Rs 300
• SC/ST category candidates of Rajasthan: Rs 150
• Interested candidates should have a degree in Food Technology or Dairy technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
• The candidate must also have successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or institution approved for the purpose.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in by September 6, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.