OTET 2019: Board of Secondary Education Odisha will start the online application process for the Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 today. The candidates who want to apply, will be able to do so from the official website- bseodisha.nic.in till July 26, 2019.
The candidates who want to appear for both Paper-1 and Paper-2 should fill the application form separately for both papers.
According to the official website, “The date for downloading the admit cards and date of examination shall be notified in due course.”
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: July 15, 2019
• Online application ends: July 26, 2019
• Payment of fee: July 29, 2019
How to apply for OTET 2019:
• Visit the official website-bseodisha.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Link for OTET 2019”
• On the page that opens, enter the required details like registration number and password and click on submit.
• Fill the application form and click on submit.
• Take a print out of the filled application form for future reference.
Direct Link: The candidates can fill the application form by clicking on the direct link here.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.