NTPC recruitment 2019: National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd, Chhattisgarh has released an official notification inviting applications for ITI, Assistant Trainee, Lab Assistant and Diploma Trainee posts. All the interested and eligible candidates should apply on the official website-ntpccareers.net till August 31, 2019.
• ITI (Electrician) Trainee: 30 posts
• ITI (Fitter) Trainee: 16 posts
• ITI (Instrument Mechanic) Trainee: 12 posts
• Assistant General Trainee: 5 posts
• Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee: 6 posts
• Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 5 posts
• Diploma Trainee (Mechanical): 5 posts
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends:
• Downloading of admit cards for first stage CBT:
• Date for the first stage CBT:
• Interested candidates should not be more than 37 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of two-stage written test.
• Only those candidates who qualify the first stage will be able to appear for second stage Written Technical Test.
• The first stage test will consist of a Written Aptitude Test of 120 questions. The total time duration of the test will be 2 hours.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply on the official website-ntpccareers.net
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.