NTPC recruitment 2018: The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released an official notification inviting candidates for the posts of Diploma Engineer, ITI Trainee, and other posts. The candidates can apply on the official website-www.ntpc.co.in
The last date to apply for the above posts is November 24, 2018.
Dates to remember:
• Starting date to apply: October 25, 2018
• Last date to apply: November 24, 2018
• Online test (First stage): last week of December
• Online test(Second stage): Mid-January 2019
• Diploma Engineer: All the interested candidates should fall in the age-bracket of 18 to 25 years.
• ITI Trainees/Lab Assistants Trainees/Assistant Trainees: 18 to 27 years.
• The candidates should check the official notification for detailed academic qualification.
• General category/OBC candidates: Rs 300
• There is no application fee for other candidates.
How to apply:
• The interested candidates can apply online through the official website-. The candidates will be selected through the online registration system of NTPC.
• The fees once paid will not be refunded in any circumstance.
• The candidates have to upload scanned copies of pay in slip, photograph and signature of while applying online.
• The candidates can apply for one post only.
• For more information, the candidates can read the official notification here.