NIOS results 2018: The National Institute of Open Schooling has declared the results of class 10 and class 12 examinations 2018. The candidates can check the results on the official website-nios.ac.in
The examinations were conducted in the month of October this year and the students can check the results on the official website.
How to check the NIOS 2018 result:
• Go to the official website of NIOS–nios.ac.in
• When the homepage opens, go to the secondary and senior secondary results section under results section.
• On the next page, enter the details asked like roll number and date of birth and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check the result and download for future reference.
• The candidates must note that the results that are published on the official website should not be treated as original marksheets.
• Candidates will receive the marksheets separately by the board.