NHM Maharashtra recruitment: Today is the last day to apply for the recruitment of Community Health Officer Posts. NHM Maharashtra has invited applications for the recruitment for 6/8 months Certificate Programme in Community Health. The candidates should download the application form from www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in
All the candidates who complete the programme will be posted at Health & Wellness Centres – Sub centres (HWC-SC) as Community Health Officers on contract basis.
Dates to remember:
• Last date to apply online: July 1, 2019
• Date of examination: July 21, 2019
• Interested candidates should not be more than 38 years.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 150
• Reserved category candidates: Rs 100
Selection Procedure for NHM Maharashtra recruitment:
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance examination.
• The entrance exam will consist of objective type questions with 50 questions, each question will comprise of 2 marks. There will not be any negative marking system
How to apply for NHM Maharashtra recruitment:
• Interested candidates should fill the application form given on the official website- www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in with one set of self-attested photocopies of essential documents and Demand draft at office of Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS) for respective districts as per choice of district of appointment on or before 5.30 pm on July 1, 2019 by post/ by hand/ by courier.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.