NEST 2019: The National Entrance Screening Test will be conducted on June 1, 2019. The official notification has been released on the official website- www.nestexam.in and the candidates can apply online on the official website from January 7, 2019.
NEST 2019 will be a computer-based exam and will have multiple choice questions. The examination will be of 3 hours and 30 minutes duration
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: March 11, 2019
• Admit card download: April 24, 2019
• NEST 2019 examination: June 1, 2019
• The announcement of results: June 17, 2019
• The General and OBC category candidates born on or after August 01, 1999 are eligible for admission to the integrated MSc programme of NISER/CEBS.
• General and OBC candidates (male): Rs 1200
• SC/ST/PwD/Female categories: Rs 600
How to apply:
• The candidates should apply online on the official website-www.nestexam.in on or after January 7, 2019.
• Candidates seeking admission should be from regular science stream only (Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics) in classes XI and XII.
NEST 2019 examination:
• The NEST 2019 examination will be conducted at multiple centres (major towns or cities) all over India on June 01, 2019 (Saturday), 9:00 am – 12:30 pm (first session) and 2:30 pm – 6:00 pm (second session).
• For more information, the candidates should check the notification here.