NEST 2019: The admit cards for the National Entrance Screening Test 2019, has released the admit cards for the examination. The candidates can download the admit cards from the official website- nestexam.in. The candidates can download their admit cards using their User ID and password.
The NEST 2019 examination will be conducted at multiple centres all over India on June 01, 2019 from 9:00 am – 12:30 pm (first session) and 2:30 pm – 6:00 pm (second session).
How to download the National Entrance Screening Test 2019 admit cards:
The candidates should follow the steps given below to download the admit cards:
• Visit the official website-nestexam.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Download admit cards”
• On the page that opens, enter your user ID and password and click on login.
• The admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
• Check all the details and download your admit cards for future reference.
NEST 2019: Important information
• The examination will be of 3 hours and 30 minutes duration.
• The candidates must bring their admit card and their school photo Identity Card or any other photo ID issued by Government agencies to the examination hall.
The candidates can also make themselves familiar with the previous question papers as they are available on the NEST website.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.