NER recruitment 2018: North Eastern Railway has released an official notification inviting candidates for undergoing Apprenticeship Training. The total number of slots is 745. Interested candidates should apply online at the official website-www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
• Total number of posts: 745
Division of posts:
• Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur: 203 posts
• Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt: 63 posts
• Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt: 35 posts
• Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar: 60 posts
• Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar: 64 posts
• Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn.: 155 posts
• Diesel Shed Gonda: 90 posts
• Carriage.& Wagon Varanasi: 75 posts
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: November 30, 2018
• Online application ends: December 29, 2018
• The candidates should fall in the age bracket of 15 and 24 years.
• However, SC/ST candidates will get an age relaxation of 5 years.
OBC candidates will get an age relaxation of 3 years.
• Interested candidates should have passed high school with a minimum of 50 percent and ITI in notified trade.
• General/OBC candidates: Rs 100
• SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
• Selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in class 10.
• Selected candidates will be called for document verification at Gorakhpur.
• Selected candidates will have to bring along their relevant documents.
How to apply:
• The candidates should apply online on the official website-www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in