Madras University results: The University of Madras has released the results for Undergraduate and Post Graduate exams held in November. The candidates should check the results on the official website. The students who gave the November UG and PG examination should check their results on the official website-unom.ac.in
The candidates can check their results by entering their registration number.
How to check the Madras University results:
• Visit the official website-unom.ac.in
• On the page that opens, click on the servers given there; Server 1 and Server 2
• On the next page, enter your registration number and click on get marks.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and download for future reference.
Madras University has declared the UG, PG November/December results on a new website-egovernance.unom.ac.in that is created especially for results.
When students visit the official website-uom.ac.in, they will have a choice either to visit the main website or the two servers that are dedicated to results.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.