LIC AAO recruitment 2019: The Life Insurance Corporation of India will release the admit cards for the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer posts today. The candidates will be able to download the admit cards from the official website-www.licindia.in. According to the official website, “Download of Call Letter will be activised soon”
The admit cards will contain important information like the date of the examination, shift and venue of the examination.
The LIC Assistant Administrative Officer exam will be conducted on May 4-5, 2019.
Steps to download LIC Assistant Administrative Officer posts admit cards (once released)
The candidates can download the admit cards by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-www.licindia.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Careers”
• On the page that opens, click on the link that says, “LIC AAO posts admit cards”
• On the next page, enter all the required details and click on submit.
• The admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
• Check all the details and download for future reference.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a three-tiered process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
• The preliminary examination will have 100 questions in the total time duration of 1 hour.
• The question paper will consist of Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.