JEST 2019: The Joint Entrance Screening Test or JEST for admissions to Ph.D and Integrated Ph.D courses in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology will be conducted on February 17, 2019.
JEST 2019 is recognised by the Science & Engineering Research Board recognizes as a National Eligibility Test.
Candidates should visit the official website www.jest.org.in for more information.
JEST 2019: Dates to remember
• Online application form starts: November 1, 2018
• Last date for application form: December 15, 2018
• Availability of Admit card: January 20, 2019
• JEST 2019: February 17, 2019
• JEST scores are valid for a period of one year.
• JEST is conducted for admissions to Ph.D. and Integrated Ph.D. courses in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology.
• General category: Rs 300.
• Women/SC/ST/OBC: Rs 150.
Note: The candidates should note that the application form will be submitted online only. The registrations will start on November 1, 2018. The last date for online application submission is December 15, 2018.
For more information about the eligibility criteria, the candidates should click on the link here.