Jammu University results: Jammu University has declared the first-semester result for BA, B.Sc., B.Com, BBA, BCA, BA English (H) and B.Com. (H) CBCS Private examination 2018. The students can check the results on the official website-www.coeju.com
Steps to check the Jammu University UG First Semester Result 2018:
• Visit the official website of Controller of Examination, Jammu University website-www.coeju.com
• On the homepage, click on the link that says “Result of B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/ BBA/BCA/B.A.Eng (H)/B. Com(H) 1st Semester CBCS (Private) Examination 2018”
• On the new window that opens, click on the download option.
• The results PDF will be downloaded.
• Check your result using your roll number and save the result for future reference.
• The candidates can apply for re-evaluation without late fee till January 15, 2019 and with late fee till January 18, 2019.
• The fee for re-evaluation is Rs 740.
• Failure/Re-appear candidates applying for re-evaluation, may also submit their Examination Form by downloading the same from the website www.jucc.in from 07.01.2019 within 15 days from the declaration of the result along with the prescribed normal fee.