IOCL recruitment: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Technical and Non-Technical Trade and Technician Apprentices. All the interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.iocl.com by August 8, 2019.
The recruitment will be done in the states of Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, New Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh. The period of Apprenticeship Training was 12 months.
The total number of vacant posts is 230.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: August 8, 2019
• Tentative date of written test: August 18, 2019
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 18 to 24 years.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
Selection Procedure for IOCL recruitment:
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written examination.
• Trade Apprentice Accountant: The written examination will consist of 100 objective multiple choice questions of 90 minutes duration. The written examination will consist of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and English Language Skills.
• Trade Apprentice: The written test will consist of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language Skills and Technical Acumen in relevant discipline.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.iocl.com by August 8, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.