IOCL recruitment 2019: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released a notification inviting candidates for technical, non-technical and technician trade apprentices at its locations in the states of South India.
Interested candidates should apply online on the official website till February 10, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: January 18, 2019
• Online application ends: February 10, 2019
• Written Test: March 2019
• The candidates should be between 18 to 24 years of age.
• The age is relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test and Interview.
• The written test will consist of 100 questions and will be of 90 minutes duration.
• The written test questions will be objective in nature.
• The written test will carry a weightage of 85 per cent and the weightage for the interview will be 15 per cent.
• The candidates should check the academic qualification for information about the academic qualifications.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online at the official website-www.iocl.com
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.