At present, Indian Oil has 92 recruited sports persons and 167 sportspersons on sports scholarships.
IOCL recruitment 2018: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released a notification for the recruitment posts of Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice.
Interested candidates can check on the official website- iocl.com.
Note: The locations for the job will be Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Bihar, Mizoram, Manipur, Odisha, Nagaland, Tripura, West Bengal and Sikkim.
The notification has been released on the official website- iocl.com.
• The total number of vacant posts is 441.
• All the candidates should fall in the age-bracket in 18 to 24 years.
How to apply:
• The candidates can go to the official website-iocl.com for applying online.
• Online application starts: October 12, 2018
• Last date of online application: November 1, 2018
• Tentative dates of written test: November 18, 2018
• Tentative dates for personal interview: Not announced
• The candidates are advised to check the official notification for information about the eligibility criteria.
• The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview. 85 percent of weightage will be given to written exam and 15 percent weightage to the personal interview.
About the written test:
The written test will consist of objective type questions on the generic aptitude including quantitative aptitude, reasoning abilities, and basic English language skills.
Candidates can check the official notification here.