IIIT Jabalpur recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Information Technology, Jabalpur has released an official notification inviting applications for the Non-Teaching posts. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.iiitdmj.ac.in by July 15, 2019.
• Deputy Registrar: 1 post
• Senior Technical Officer(CSE/IT): 1 post
• Technical Officer (CSE/IT- 01, Design – 01): 2 posts
• Medical Officer: 1 post
• Placement cum Public Relations Officer: 1 post
• Assistant Registrar: 1 post
• Junior Superintendent: 2 posts
• Junior Engineer: 4 posts
• Staff Nurse (on contract): 2 posts
• Junior Assistant: 6 posts
• Junior Assistant (Horticulture): 1 post
• Junior Technician: 9 posts
Dates to remember:
• Last date to apply online: July 12, 2019
• Interested candidates should check the official notification for the age limit because they differ for every post.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Interested candidates should check the official notification for the academic qualification since they differ for every post.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website- www.iiitdmj.ac.in by July 12, 2019.
• The candidates should send the hard copy of the downloaded online application form and send it to-“Asst. Registrar(Estt.), PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, Dumna Airport Road, PO: Khamaria, Jabalpur–482005 (MP), India.” The hard copy should reach at the desired address by July 22, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.