IGNOU June Term-end results 2019: Indira Gandhi National Open University has declared the IGNOU June results 2019 for the term end exam. The candidates, who have given the exam, can check their results from the official website-ignou.ac.in
The term end exam was conducted from June 1, 2019 to June 29, 2019 and the candidates can check their results using the 9 digit enrollment number.
How to check IGNOU June Term-end results 2019:
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-ignou.ac.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Results”
• On the page that opens, click on the link that says, “Term-end”
• On the page that opens, enter the details asked like the 9 digit enrollment number and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and download them for future reference.
The Term End Examination was conducted from the morning shift from 10 am to 1 pm and the afternoon shift from 2 pm to 5 pm. The exam was conducted for the time duration of 3 hours and the maximum marks were 100.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.