IGNOU admissions 2019: Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the last date for the submission of the admission forms for the July session 2019. The candidates who have not registered yet should do so on the official website-www.ignou.ac.in till August 14, 2019.
The candidates should note that the last date for online applications for July session has been extended to August 14, 2019. The earlier last date for registration was July 31, 2019.
How to register for IGNOU admissions 2019:
The candidates can register for IGNOU admissions 2019 by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-www.ignou.ac.in
• On the homepage, click on the page that says, “Apply now”
• On the page that opens, click on the page that says, “Register”
• Fill the application form and all details asked and pay application fee and click on submit.
• Take a print out of confirmation page and click on submit.
The candidates must have the following documents before filling the application form:
• Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
• Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
• Scanned copy of Age Proof
• Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
• Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 100 KB)
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.