IGNOU TEE December 2019: Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the December 2019 Term End Exam Datesheet. The candidates will be able to download the datesheets from the official website-www.ignou.ac.in
The examinations will start from December 2, 2019 and will conclude on December 30, 2019. The exam will be conducted in two shifts-Morning and Evening. The candidates should note that the Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University Website ten days before the Term-end examinations.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends (without late fee): October 5, 2019.
• Online application ends (with 500 late fee): October 20, 2019
• Online application ends (with 1000 late fee): October 31, 2019
• Examination starting date: December 2, 2019
• Examination ending date: December 30, 2019
How to apply for IGNOU TEE December 2019 examination:
The candidates can apply online by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-www.ignou.ac.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Online examination form for TEE December 2019 examination”
• On the page that opens, click on the link that says, “Proceed to fill application form”
• Fill the application form and pay the fee and click on submit.
• Check all the details and download the confirmation page for future reference.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.