IBPS PO examination: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the scorecards for the IBPS PO Main examination. The candidates who are shortlisted for the interview can check their scores from the official website-www.ibps.in
The candidates should note that the marks obtained in the main examination as well as the interview will be used for the final selection of the candidates in the ratio of 80:20 respectively.
The scorecards will be available on the official website from March 11 to March 31, 2019.
How to download IBPS PO Main examination scorecards:
The candidates should follow the steps below to download their scorecards:
• Visit the official website-www.ibps.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Click here to download the scorecards of candidates for IBPS PO Main examination”
• On the page that opens, enter the details like registration number, password, captcha and click on login.
• The scorecards will be available on the screen.
• Download the scorecards and save for future reference.
The IBPS PO preliminary examination was conducted in the month of October and the Main examination was conducted on November 18, 2018.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official website.