IBPS Officer Scale 1 admit cards 2019: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the Officers scale 1 admit cards in the Regional Rural Banks. The candidates who will sit for the examination, can download the admit cards from the official website-ibps.in
The IBPS Officer Scale 1 examination will be conducted on August 3, 4 and 11, 2019 and the candidates can download the admit cards till August 4, 2019.
How to download IBPS Officer Scale 1 admit cards 2019:
The candidates can download the admit cards by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-ibps.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Click here to download Online Preliminary Call Letter”
• On the page that opens, enter the details asked like registration number and date of birth and click on submit.
• Check all the details and download for future reference.
• The online preliminary examination will consist of Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude and the duration of the exam will be 45 minutes.
• There will be 40 questions each for Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude and maximum marks will be 80.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.