IBPS SO scorecards: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has declared the IBPS SO Main Exam 2019 scorecard for shortlisted candidates for interview. The candidates can check their scores through the official website-ibps.in. The candidates can check their scorecards till March 31, 2019.
The IBPS SO Main Exam was held on January 27, 2019. All the qualified candidates will now appear for the interview.
How to check IBPS SO Main exam 2019 scorecards?
The candidates can check their scorecards by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-ibps.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Click here to download the scorecards of IBPS SO Main exam 2019 scorecards”
• On the page that opens, enter your details like registration number, password and captcha and click on login.
• The scorecards will be displayed on the screen.
• Download and take a print out of the scorecards for future reference.
The IBPS had earlier declared the Main examination results on February 6, 2019, and the selected candidates will now appear for the Interview round. The total marks allotted for the Interview is 100 and the candidates need to score a minimum of 40 per cent to clear the interview.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official website.