HSSC SI exam results 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has declared the written exam results of Sub Inspector of Food & Supplies Department, Haryana. The candidates can check their results from the official website-www.hssc.gov.in
The written examination was conducted on September 24 and October 1, 2017. According to the official website, the scruntiny of the candidates will be held on August 23, 2019. The candidates should report at 9:00 AM in Commission’s office Bays No. 67-70, Sector- 2, Panchkula.
How to download HSSC SI exam results 2019:
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-www.hssc.gov.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Results”
• On the page that opens, click on the page that says, “HSSC SI exam results 2019”
• A PDF containing the results will open.
• Check the results and download for future reference.
The candidates should note that they should bring all original documents, set of self-attested copies of all documents, one Id proof and copy of downloaded application form.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.