HSSC recruitment: Haryana Staff Selection Commission will end the online application for the Group D Posts on April 22, 2019. The online application process started on March 22 and the candidates should apply online on www.hssc.gov.in. The last date for the deposit of fee is April 25, 2019.
• General category: 160 posts
• SC category: 38 posts
• BCA category: 30 posts
• BCB category: 21 posts
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 18 to 42 years old.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to the government norms.
• Interested candidates should have Matriculation from a recognized board.
• They should have Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matriculation, as one of the subject.
• General category candidates: Rs 100
• SC/BC Candidates of Haryana (Male): Rs 50
• SC/BC Candidates of Haryana (Female): Rs 25
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written examination (90 marks) and Socio-Economic criteria and experience (10 marks).
The written exam will consist of:
• 75 percent weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi as applicable.
• 25 percent weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
How to apply for HSSC recruitment
- Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-hssc.gov.in
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.